Fulfillment Assistant – Brilliant Earth, San Francisco
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
Our Operations Team is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package. The Operations team coordinates and executes day to day operations of order processing, inventory, logistics, fulfillment, and production, while maintaining strong relationships with our partners. As a fulfillment team member, you will collaborate within a close-knit team to fulfill customer orders in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with order fulfillment, including preparing and packaging customer materials.
- Participate in the coordination of transporting goods between Brilliant Earth and our vendors/customers, as well as flow of goods within the Operations Team.
- Receive product from vendors and enter information adhering to specific procedures and protocol.
- Perform quality assurance checks for outgoing product.
- Track product to and from customers, vendors and showroom locations and ensure timely processing.
- Assist in ensuring security processes are adhered to and maintained.
- Aid in improving around product intake and return processes.
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure smooth operation of business.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Experience with shipping and receiving in a product, retail, or ecommerce company preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Detail oriented with strong follow through and a focus on execution
- Ability to maintain organization and prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products