DISH Media Sales, the advertising sales division of DISH Network, provides smart, cost-effective media solutions that complement those of traditional national cable. Headquartered in New York, DISH Media Sales is part of the DISH Network family committed to offering the highest-quality entertainment and most advanced technology all at an unbeatable value.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for daily account management and support to the Account Executives and Sales Planner.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Responsible for accurately booking all linear media schedules through DealMaker.
- Management of all schedule changes.
- Receivable management, client billing, and contract compliance.
- Daily communications (written and spoken) with agency personnel to build relationships and proper stewardship of accounts.
- Department liaison across all groups inside the organization.
- Ability to multitask & adhere to deadlines to ensure proper media placement.
Skills - Experience and Requirements
A successful Sales Coordinator will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University.
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent computer skills.
- MS office.
- Solid foundation in media math.
- Team oriented and strong multi-tasking skills.