Cocoa and Chocolate Sourcing Specialist
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
You’ll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
The Sourcing Specialist works in cooperation with the Global and Regional Spend Area teams to support the development and execution of sourcing practices for selected Spend Areas. The key activities include interacting with cross functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics, generating insights from bid events, preparing supplier negotiation materials, supporting project execution and supplier relationship management, and driving controls and compliance. Sourcing Specialists act as a point of interaction between the global or Regional Spend Area teams and the global and Regional Sourcing Analyst Pool.
1. Assist Spend Area Manager with strategic planning and the execution of sourcing practices
• Define requirements and templates for analytics and market intelligence support from the Sourcing Analyst Pool.
• Analyze spend baseline, Spend Area profile, and market insights to support development of Spend Area and supplier strategies.
2. Execute end-to-end sourcing projects for Cocoa Chocolate tailspend in alignment with the Spend Area Manager
• Manage the Procurement strategy implementation or sourcing execution for Cocoa and Chocolate tailspend.
3. Assist and drive stakeholder alignment
• Support the Spend Area Manager in the identification of the stakeholders in the initiation of the strategy development and sourcing execution projects.
4. Coordinate operational interfacing and interactions
• Interface between the global Procurement organization and the product development, planning and supply teams in the regions or countries in alignment with the global Spend Area Manager and the Regional Spend Area Manager.
5.Drive supplier performance by lifting and shifting best practices from one region to another region.
• Coordinate with Regional Procurement Center (RPC) and obtain feedback on supplier performance
• Monitor, control and report KPI’s for the CCN Spend Area.
6. Support production by leading problem solving on supply issues and coordinating responses between LPRs, suppliers and plants.
1. Bachelor Degree in Business, Engineering or Food Science.
2. Minimum 3-year of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain.
3. Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders.
4. Ability to analyze diverse data sets and follow dynamic markets.
5. Experience with Microsoft Excel required. SAP preferred.
* Dealing with ambiguity
* Customer focus
* Problem solving
* Analytical and Problem Solving
* Project Management and Communication
* Relationship Management
* Systems, Tools and Processes
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.