Customer Experience Manager
This is the perfect entry-level position for someone who wants to get involved with a fast-paced Utah start up!! Recent grads/those close to graduating/those looking for an amazing entry level opportunity are encouraged to apply.
About Gigi Pip
Our vision is to become the #1 women's hat brand, and our mission is to instill confidence in women and the many "hats" they wear. We're well on our way, come join us!
We are predominately e-commerce, with two brick and mortar retail locations.
Our goal is to instill confidence in women no matter what hats they wear. From daughters to mama's + fashion advisors to business owners, we all wear many "hats." Gigi Pip was inspired by women who wear many hats... and embrace them all. Learn more about our brand at www.gigipip.com or check out our community on Instagram and Facebook.
Gigi Pip is looking to add a positive-minded, hard working Customer Experience Manager. Our ideal candidate identifies strongly with our mission + has a passion for sharing it with the world. Our Customer Experience team is not a normal "service team." It is a strategic way to create intimate marketing moments with our customers!
We're looking for someone who can work 30-40hrs in-person. Pay is entry level hourly and commensurate upon experience + sales commission.
The Customer Experience Manager must be flexible and willing to learn the facets of working in a small business. Knowing there will be multiple opportunities for growth in the future, they will be eager to learn + will seek ways to help the team thrive.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist customers via chat, email, reviews, social media, etc.
- Think of strategic ways to improve the Gigi Pip customer experience
- Track and record important departmental metrics
- Become an expert in all things Gigi Pip
- Set goals and work with the customer experience team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Bring the voice of the customer into the business to work towards positive changes
- Proactively seek ways to solve problems
- Various responsibilities that may arise
- Willing to participate in an occasional shipping party
- Excellent work ethic
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Able to truly empathize and connect with customers
- Willing to go above and beyond to take care of Gigi Pip customers
- Determined to meet goals + displays a strong ability to follow through with tasks.
- Extremely organized + able to rapidly switch from task to task.
- Flexible schedule as well as flexible in workplace.
- Quick learner + willing to be taught.
- An understanding that the job is not done until the customer is taken care of
- Feels passionate about the customer and their Gigi Pip experience
- Entrepreneurial minded: ready to step in, learn, build, and help take Gigi Pip customer experience to new heights
- Willing to work weekends if the need arises