ON-SITE JOB FAIR (Technologist, Technologist Trainee, and Technician)
Calling all technologist, Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT’s), and recent Biology/Chemistry Graduates! LabCorp is having an onsite Job Fair and looking to fill experience and entry level opportunities throughout our Burlington, NC location!
This will be an invitational event.
All candidate will be notified prior to event with schedule and location information.
You must apply to be invited!
Technical On-site Job Fair - LabCorp
Friday, December 6, 2019
8AM – 4PM
*Please bring 10 copies of your resume to the Job Fair
a copy of your transcript or diploma.
Wear professional business attire as you will be interviewed by hiring managers.
*** $1,000 Sign On Bonus - Applicants MUST attend the job fair to be eligible for the Sign-On Bonus***
We have multiple openings in various departments.
Our Shifts include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
(Shift differential available for 2nd and 3rd shifts)
Qualified applicants with the following experience:
No prior laboratory experience required; B.S./B.A. Degree in Biology/Chemistry or related science.
Minimum of 1 year clinical laboratory experience required
B.S./B.A. Degree in Biology/Chemistry or related science
Associate's Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology minimum of 1 year experience required
Responsibilities may include:
- Receiving and accessioning specimens for testing; evaluate specimens and test orders; determine priority of work and batches to maintain acceptable turn-around-time; recognize unacceptable and unusual specimens and handle appropriately.
- Performing test on biological samples, quality control samples and proficiency samples making measurements and calculations.
- Evaluating raw and final data for accuracy; recognize and correct errors and unusual results; interpret results to produce a final report.
- Maintaining, calibrating, and cleaning instrumentation; performing scheduled and as needed maintenance and critical function checks recognizing significant changes in instrument function; trouble shoot as indicated.
- Performing required QC/QA duties including: following quality control rules; monitor controls for error detection and take corrective action; maintain laboratory records, maintenance logs, quality control charts, reagent and standard logs, and worksheets.
- Performing SRS and reference accept functions as required.
APPLY TODAY using the link below