FT Child & Youth Psychiatrist or APRN
Please go to www.wasatch.org to complete and submit on-line the WMH Job Application Form. Note that resumes will not be considered without a completed WMH Application Form.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS – Graduation from approved college or university with a doctorate (M.D. or D.O.) degree in psychiatry, educational psychiatry or a related field, plus recognition as a licensed psychiatrist OR Graduation from an accredited college with a master's degree in nursing; plus, must be licensed to practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse; Must have a nationally recognized nursing accreditation certification
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Employment at Wasatch Mental Health is contingent on successful completion of a drug screen, motor vehicle record review, criminal background check and verification of personal automobile insurance. This position requires a National Provider Identifier (NPI) as outlined by Medicaid and Medicare and application must be completed prior to start of employment. After hire you must complete and receive a Criminal Background Clearance (BCI) from Utah State Office of Licensing.
Starting Salary Range: $92,913.60 - $117,686.40 Yearly
*Starting salary may vary based upon directly related job experience
Schedule: Monday-Friday Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Excellent Benefits Package Including:
- Public Employee Health Plan Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employer Provided Health Savings Account Contributions (high deductible plan)
- Utah Retirement Systems Retirement (pension & 401K options)
- 401K or 457 Savings Account with 3.5% Company Match
- 156 Hours Annually of Paid Leave Accrual
- 52 Hours Annually of Catastrophic Sick Leave Accrual
- 11 Paid Holidays Annually
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Benefits Plan
- Annual Merit Pay Increases
GENERAL PURPOSE (Psychiatrist)
Performs a variety of full performance professional psychiatric assessment, prescribe, direct, or administer psychiatric treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders.
GENERAL PURPOSE (APRN)
Performs a variety of general professional medical care, assessments, evaluation and treatment of clients of Wasatch Mental Health Agency in accordance with the Nurse Practitioner Practice Act.