FT Human Service Worker (Aspire)
Please go to www.wasatch.org. Complete and submit WMH application online. (Please note: Resumes will not be accepted without a completed WMH application.)
General Purpose: Performs a variety of routine technical and clinical support duties related to providing mental health program services to individuals, groups, and families in a non-residential program.
Minimum Qualifications: High school diploma or GED; AND One (1) year post high school education in social work, psychology or a related field; AND One (1) year of general work experience; OR An equivalent combination of related education and experience.
Please note, department requirements may include driving a facility van in which case you must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license.
Starting Pay Range: $13.55– $17.17 Hourly
*Starting pay may vary based upon directly related job experience
Schedule: Wednesday- Sunday 6 AM - 2 PM and Sat - Sun with varying hours
Excellent Benefits Package Including:
- Public Employee Health Plan Medical and Dental Insurance
- Employer Provided Health Savings Account Contributions (high deductible plan)
- Utah Retirement Systems Retirement (pension & 401K options)
- 401K or 457 Savings Account with 3.5% Company Match
- 156 Hours Annually of Paid Leave Accrual
- 52 Hours Annually of Catastrophic Sick Leave Accrual
- 11 Paid Holidays Annually
- Company Paid Life, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Vision Benefits Plan
- Annual Merit Pay Increases