The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs. The candidate should be comfortable multitasking, working cross-functionally with different business units, and takes pride doing great work. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields, but it's not required.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Ability to work without a lot of oversight
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
A little about Atomic - We're a venture backed company that recently completed a significant raise of capital. We're growing like crazy and we're building an incredibly innovative product for the Financial Technology space.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
We'll be remote for the foreseeable future. Occasional travel possible once COVID-19 has passed.
- supervisory: 1 year (Nice to have)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Temporarily due to COVID-19