Remote Call Center Representative
***Must live within the state of Utah***
We have taken steps to support the health and wellbeing of current and potential employees. Our interview process is now hosted virtually, we have expanded work from home opportunities, and our training process has been migrated online. We look forward to speaking with you!
Credit.com exists to make meaningful change in our financial ecosystem, specifically regarding a consumer's credit report and file. Millions of Americans are currently subject to inaccurate, unfair or unsubstantiated negative items on their credit reports. These inaccuracies impact their ability to make life-changing purchases, such as a new home or car. We are dedicated to ensuring that every American's credit report and file represents them accurately and fairly.
This job is about connecting with people and hearing their story. You will make calls, speak with consumers and help match them with products and services. This role offers a guaranteed base hourly wage and paid training. Additionally, employees receive our life-changing credit repair services free of cost!
- Work at Home/Must Live in Utah
- Making outbound calls and transferring to sales partners
- Making 10-40 calls per day
We Look for:
- Persistence: You don't give up at the first setback, and you enjoy thinking of solutions to problems.
- Compassion: You care about people and trying to make their lives better.
- Resilience: You aren't complacent with being average, you want to be the best and want to be compensated like it.
- Free credit repair services for you +1 ($3,000 annual value)
- Paid training
- Free health insurance for employees after 60 days of tenure
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Remote work
- Part-time and full-time schedules available after training
- All computer and phone equipment required to perform the job (office furniture not provided)
- Reliable attendance
- Proficient with computer-based work (IE: Navigating Windows)
- Ability to own and navigate sales conversations on the phone
- Open to constructive feedback and accountable to sales goals
- Thrive in a very competitive environment
- Ability to make 10-40 calls daily
- Preferred: one year of call center experience
We will teach you the rest!