Graphic Design Internship
Spend your day with people who love traveling and vacations as much as you do! CruiseBuilder is a national travel company with its world headquarters based in Utah, and our continued growth requires we add a Graphic Design Intern to help our team communicate our passion for travel. Wanna join us?
You will work with the marketing team and will help create attractive website designs, logos and promotional content for a variety of travel and vacation offerings associated with CruiseBuilder. You will be able to showcase your skills and expand your portfolio by working on multiple projects and leading on assignments.
Responsibilities of the Position
· Design digital marketing collateral including but not limited to: website pages, social media content, promotional pieces, fliers and signage
· Design website concepts through the use of Illustrator and Photoshop
· Use and build upon existing company and product branding and style guides
· Working towards a degree in Graphic Design or Advertising
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
· Demonstrate knowledge of graphic design principles
· Shows skill in multimedia and video editing
· Shows interest in travel and is a passionate learner
· Willingness to work hard and do what it takes to help the team
· Ability to work 20 hours per week
It is expected that this internship will last until May 29, 2020.