Part Time Mental Health/Addiction Therapist
Part-time Mental Health/Addiction Therapist
We are looking for the right candidate to join the remarkable team at Hope Recovery and Healing, a fully online IOP based in Utah.
If you are a caring and skilled mental health professional who has a passion for helping clients recover from addiction and heal from its underlying causes, please apply! You’ll enjoy a collaborative work environment, competitive pay, and a team committed to these values: https://www.hoperecoveryandhealing.com/join-our-team
We offer supervision for any form or level of licensure, flexible scheduling, and time off for all major U.S. holidays. Our current need is for part-time hours, but we anticipate rapid growth and additional opportunities on the horizon.
The therapist will collaborate and work with a team of therapists under the supervision of the Clinical Director, with a primary focus on group and individual therapy sessions for clients in our IOP program who are recovering from mental health or substance use disorders. Treating clients on a general outpatient basis may also be included.
The therapist will be expected to maintain patient files and session notes in a timely manner (by end-of-day). The therapist will have the opportunity to consult with a therapeutic team that consists of clinical staff, medical providers, and psychoeducation facilitators to best meet the needs of their patients.
Therapist responsibilities include:
- Carry a caseload of patients
- Provide individual therapy for each client
- Facilitate group therapy sessions
- Mentor/supervise interns or therapists in training as relevant
- Document all services
- Evaluate patients’ emotional, behavioral and mental state through discussion, observation and analysis
- Create psycho-social history and master treatment plan for each client
- Manage the continuum of care for each client while they are with us
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary treatment team
- Attend treatment team meetings
- Work closely and collaboratively with staff
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring professionals
- LCSW, LCMCH, LMFT, licensed in the State of Utah preferred.
- CSW, ACMHC, AMFT, also acceptable if working toward licensure. Supervision will be provided at no cost.
- Certification or experience with trauma-informed care, 12-step or addiction recovery programs, and/or treatment for compulsive and panic/anxiety disorders preferred.
- Master’s Degree from accredited institution.
- Two (2) or more years minimum experience preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience with Electronic Medical Record and/or practice management systems preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, and compassionate patient skills required with strong analytical and organizational skills.
This is a contract position with a well-funded startup that aims to expand to serve clients in locations throughout the U.S. and ultimately around the globe via Telehealth. We believe you will find work at Hope Recovery and Healing collaborative, invigorating, and rewarding. We love our team!
We do not require a religious or spiritual background of our staff, but we do seek therapists who are open and accepting of all religious or spiritual paths and who are prepared to support patients in a search for truth and healing which may include spiritual and practical aspects.
Send a cover letter, CV, and contact info for two references to firstname.lastname@example.org