Paid Summer IT Internship - Genius Squad
Job Hours: M-F, 8 am - 5 pm
This is an IN-PERSON position. Please see below for an updated list of locations still accepting Intern applications. If you are interested in a work-from-home position teaching technology to kids over Zoom instead of in-person, please apply to our other listing.
Lavner Education is seeking passionate and engaging individuals who want to grow their IT and leadership skills in a fun and rewarding environment this summer. Gain significant hands-on IT experience, build your resume, and make a positive impact on students' lives!
WHY JOIN CAMP TECH REVOLUTION?
- Gain meaningful IT and teaching experience
- Competitive pay
- Build your resume
- Excellent letters of recommendation for great work
- Detailed curriculum and full-time support
- Receive training from EdTech experts in the field
- Become a valued member of Lavner Education's robust network of team members, alumni, and affiliates across the educational landscape
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of on-site computer hardware, software, and internet connectivity
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and technical support to staff and students
- Communicate tech issues quickly and effectively to company headquarters and offer solutions
- Deliver quality, educational instruction to students in either a class or one-on-one environment, as needed
- Assist with debugging code, project backup, and computer clean-up
- Perform weekly inventory management and tracking
- Be a role model for campers and staff, arriving every day with an inclusive, professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Education, training, or experience in IT and related fields
- Minimum age of 18 or older
- A background in working with kids and teens is highly recommended, but not required
- Willingness to perform all job duties with enthusiasm and a positive outlook
- Deep appreciation for teamwork and drive to be part of a high-level team
- The candidate must demonstrate flexibility, leadership abilities, and strong communication skills
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that this position would be a great fit for you, please fill out our quick mobile-friendly application so we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
SUMMER 2021 LOCATIONS STILL HIRING INTERNS (LAST UPDATED MAY 30):
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Lower Merion, Fort Washington, Lower Gwynedd, Malvern)
For more information on our summer tech camps and locations please visit lavnercamps.com