Sales Support Intern (Summer 2021)
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and IQVIA, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
PURPOSE: This role is ideal for current college or recent graduate students. This position will provide exposure to and provide hands-on experience working with a group of global and experienced sales professionals within our organization.
Sales Support Intern projects vary, but typical responsibilities and opportunities might include:
- Support development and updates of Sales Academy materials and training documentation
- Participate in initiatives to help drive sales growth
- Conduct survey research on sales support activities
- Track key sales enablement metrics
- Support maintenance of intranet sites and centrally managed communication forums
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s program – preferably focused in Business, Project Management, Communications/Marketing or Healthcare/Life Sciences
- Experience with Microsoft Office – experience with PowerPoint and Excel preferred
- Quick learner and highly collaborative
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficient data entry skills/typing
- Able to self-direct
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.