Graphic Design/Social Media Marketing Intern
Xperience Science is looking for a knowledgeable, hardworking individual who is eager to get hands-on experience in graphic design of advertisements, websites, and company logos, as well as social media marketing! Experience in website design is NOT required.
- Develop advertising material for Xperience Science events, classes, camps, and activities. This will include fliers, posters, banners, etc.
- Design social media posts for company pages and platforms
- Advise web developers on the formatting and layout of website from a graphic design point of view.
- Design informational poster layout for various exhibits and activities
- Help run science center events including one or more day events this summer in Provo
Qualifications (Not required, but preferred)
- Experience in graphic design and/or social media marketing
- A love of teaching and learning
- Being physically present in Provo for the first two weeks of June
- Problem solving skills
- Oral and written communication capabilities
- Social media management
- Willingness to take initiative and learn new things
- Dates of employment: May 17th, 2021 to August 20th, 2021 (end date is subject to change in accordance with your schedule)
- Flexible hours: 10~12 hours per week (If you need more hours to fulfill your internship class requirements, we can provide you with as many as you need)
- Remote option (see preference above)
- Prior experience is not required and learning is encouraged