Business Strategy & Development Summer Intern (Remote)
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY – BUSINESS STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT SUMMER INTERN
AOS International is seeking a business strategy and development intern for a 3-4 month temporary engagement on a part-time or full-time basis. You will work with our management team on ongoing sales and marketing tasks, business development initiatives and provide strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Must be available a minimum of 20 hours per week
- This is a virtual internship
- Days of the week are flexible, but this is a 3-4 month commitment
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
The mission of the Business Strategy & Development Intern is to help promote AOS International and its brands (AOS Medical & AOS Life) as a wholesaler and distributor of health care and personal wellness products. AOS strives to build strong, long-term relationships with its B2B customers in the healthcare community and aims to improve the personal health of its B2C customers.
The summer intern will be primarily working in a sales role but will also research and execute marketing and outreach strategies in order to generate interest from potential clients and partners in our markets.
You will help with:
- Business Development – working alongside our sales team to build our pipeline of new customers; research new business opportunities and conduct subsequent outreach
- Marketing – supporting the creation and execution of marketing plans for internal projects, from email campaigns to branded content marketing
- Supporting the strategy, development, and internal teams in daily administrative tasks
WHO YOU ARE:
- A born seller who has a track record of closing deals or drumming up new business
- A sound strategic thinker on your way to becoming a sales and marketing maven
- An individual who can ideate and execute to attract new business with ease
- Nimble and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Organized with a sharp eye for detail
- Self-directed and ask for work instead of waiting to be given it. You can be assigned a project and really run with it on your own
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED:
- An undergraduate student or graduate student with a background in sales and marketing, business administration, communications, advertising, or related fields
- A passion for business development, strategy, and marketing with a proven track record in original and creative thinking
- Interest in eCommerce sales, digital marketing, and new technologies
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- GPA of 3.2 or higher in a BA or MA/MBA program
- Experience with HubSpot, Trello, Microsoft Office, but not required