Idaho State Police Dispatcher
Idaho State Police Dispatcher, rarely seen but always heard. ISP Dispatch Career
This position starts at $17.93 per hour. After successful completion of probation (approximately six months), dispatchers are eligible for pay increases via the ISP CHOICE Program.
Lateral Hires: Lateral transfers from other agencies need to apply under this announcement. Current Law Enforcement Dispatchers with at least five years of dispatch experience may be eligible for a higher entry salary.
PLEASE NOTE: The successful applicant will be required to complete a background investigation and polygraph examination, which includes drug screening. Please review the ISP Drug Policy and ISP Grooming and Appearance Standards.
All Regional Communications Officer Positions require shift work. This includes a requirement to work weekends, holidays, and nights on a rotating basis.
The Regional Communications Center is required to be staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This will require overtime to ensure all shifts are staffed.
- Holiday Pay
- Shift Differential
- Overtime (accrued and potentially paid out)
- Vacation and Sick leave accruals
- Competitive medical, vision and dental benefits
- PERSI Retirement with additional options of 401K / 457
- Life insurance
- Mobile Command Center deployments throughout the state
- Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure
- Holiday and Hero's
- National Night Out
- Job Fairs
- Career Camp
Work with a variety of State and Federal agencies
- Idaho State Police
- Idaho Fish and Game
- Idaho Transportation Department
- Bureau of Land Management
- Probation and Parole
- Forest Service