Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD), we believe that our strengths are built on our most important resource - our people. Join EBAD and you'll be a part of a team who creates cutting edge technology that will blast us into the future. No other company can match the innovative energetic solutions that we provide. At EBAD you will actively contribute to successful missions putting men, women and satellites into space, and protecting our armed service men and women around the world. If this is the culture and work environment you are seeking, then EBAD is the place for you!
EBAD is looking to hire an experienced candidate for our Talent Acquisition Specialist role, reporting to the Talent Manager. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for creating strong talent pipelines for our Company’s current and future hiring needs. The position is based in Moorpark, CA and will be supporting Talent Acquisition across the business and all locations with travel to the other business locations as needed.
This is an exciting time to join EBAD. As our company continues to grow, the Talent Acquisition Specialist, be a key member of the Human Resources team, helping to drive our talent strategy through attracting and hiring top talent. In this role, you will work closely with the Human Resources team and hiring managers to understand their talent needs, providing creative hiring strategies to bring in diverse talent at all levels of the business.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, building diverse representation at all levels, coordinating interview and selection procedures, and supporting on time delivery of talent to meet our business priorities.
- Create strong partnerships with hiring managers to identify and fulfill staffing needs with a high level of customer focus
- Partner with the hiring manager to identify quality candidate profiles
- Source potential candidates through online channels including social platforms and professional networks
- Building diverse representation at all levels of the Company, leading our inclusion and belonging hiring initiatives
- Supporting our Affirmative Action Policy (AAP) & University Relations & Recruiting (URR)
- Coordinate interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and final interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Support our headcount forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Lead employer branding initiatives for bringing in top talent, partnering with our Marketing team
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the candidate profile
- Coordinate and participate in job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates (including building proactive relationships with passive candidates)
- Implement hiring strategies that attract, assess, and select great talent, linking our talent strategy to our business priorities
- Provide an efficient and positive experience for every candidate from application to offer, driving the interview, including salary recommendations and providing job offers
- Support special hiring related projects, initiatives, and training
The candidate we’re looking for should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruiter role.
Other required experience includes:
- Strong expertise in building talent pipelines and sourcing passive candidates
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Prior experience sourcing and recruiting technical / engineering talent
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.