Marketing and Communications Internship
We are seeking to hire an exceptional Marketing and Communications Intern to join our team immediately on a part-time basis. We are seeking qualified, self-sufficient, and passionate individuals who will help us educate and engage seniors (65+ years of age), a highly engaged online population, on the best ways to smartly manage and plan for their health costs while on Medicare – helping them save money, time and hassle.
The successful applicant must be passionate about helping our nation’s seniors - one of our country’s fastest growing demographic segments - to do more and get more from Medicare, their health insurance. Your work will directly help tens of thousands of our seniors, engage with each other, get necessary resources, and better navigate Medicare to save the money, time and hassle. We founded Predict Health, a health and finance data analytics and engagement company, after seeing first-hand how challenging it is for the seniors in our lives - our parents and grandparents - struggle with the complexities of Medicare health insurance, its costs and its changing rules with little or no real help on their side. We are seeking someone passionate who can communicate and write well to join our team to help engage and grow our community and reach more members. You will join and be part of our top-notch team of experienced healthcare and marketing experts working on creative and innovative solutions to engage and grow our fast-growing community of seniors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and help plan campaigns, set goals, and manage to completion
- Pull together email content for promotional mailings and newsletters to increase conversions and engagement
- Analyze performance reporting to look for campaign optimization opportunities
- Create social media content calendars
- Set up, monitor, and leverage content feeds/alerts YouTube videos and other articles to post content as necessary on our content channels
- Engage with seniors on social media by responding to comments and providing other interactions
- Work with team members to help develop and implement organic growth campaigns - to increase shares, referrals, and page likes, post likes and comments
Requirements and Qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity for someone caring, entrepreneurial and looking to grow their marketing skills and career. We are seeking the following qualifications:
· BA/BS or equivalent working experience. Exceptionally qualified rising Juniors or Seniors with demonstrated experience will also be considered
· Minimum GPA of 3.0 preferred
· Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (primarily Google Ads), retargeting, social network advertising (primarily Facebook, and others)
· Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
· Good communication skills
· Detailed-oriented and organized
· Takes a thoughtful, deliberate, data- and hypothesis-driven approach to decision making
· Enjoys learning new things
· Entrepreneurial and a demonstrated ability to get things done
· Someone looking to learn, take risks and grow their skills
· Able to work independently and track progress towards milestones and goals
Predict Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Predict Health (predicthealth.ai) is a company that powers innovation in senior healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower and manage the costs and experience for our seniors in healthcare. We’re on a mission to change how seniors experience healthcare as they age.
You will join a flexible work environment that combines enormous ambitions with sensitivity to each individual’s unique perspective and requirements. Join us at Predict Health.