Communications Officer - Entry to Experienced Level (Maryland)
- Think critically to analyze customer requirements, clarify outcomes, and manage expectations and timelines.
- Develop communication plans for initiatives and key activities.
- Leverage a full range of communication products and channels to execute communication plans.
- Create, manage, and publish a variety of written content for talking points, executive messages, and articles.
- Work with Strategic Communications colleagues to coordinate and integrate corporate and external communication plans, ensuring consistency of messaging.
- Coach and advise others to create and deliver effective messages.
- Measure communication product outcomes and routinely analyze return on investment