Industry Data Analytics Intern- Auto
In the Industry Data Analytics – Auto Intern position you will be coached and mentored by various positions across the Team, from Product Managers, Data Scientist’s, Data Analyst’s, and Data Architect’s. We have a range of Customers who require different solutions based on their use case. You will be exposed to our customer’s real life data scenarios and get to see hands on how the Team resolves each instance. The position will give you the opportunity to analyze large data sets, build reports/Dossiers, and help provide insight to our customers. The use of various tools will be a common practice in your day to day including but not limited to MS Office, Microstrategy, SQL, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Open communication with your Manager/Mentor
- Able to manage your time and meet deadlines
- Collaborate with Team Members on projects
- Complete tasks in MS Office and or Microstrategy
- Assist Team Members with data inquiries
- Attend Customer Meetings/Demos
You bring (most) of this!:
- Currently a rising junior, junior, rising senior or senior enrolled in an undergraduate program
- Proficient in MS Office, Jira
- Strong written, verbal communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools is a plus.
- Abilities to adapt, be self-motivated, strong time management and willingness to embrace change.
- Detail oriented, determination in driving quality, problem-solving skills.
About the Internship:
The Epicor internship is designed for rising Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. It is a paid, 12-week program that provides hands-on work experience in a professional setting for students exploring career options. The summer intern cohort will take part in a robust professional development curriculum, mentoring and regular feedback from supervisors to facilitate professional growth. The summer internship program will start May 15, 2023, and end August 4, 2023.
- Contribute to student career development & success through real work experience
- Develop collaboration skills for a diverse, multi-generational workforce
- Offer hands-on experience in the student’s field/function of study
- Provide a safe learning environment for professional development
Students will have the opportunity to develop their skills in (1) communication, (2) critical thinking, (3) interpersonal communication & emotional intelligence, (4) project management, (5) networking and (6) professionalism as well as enhance their understanding of the ERP space.
At Epicor, we know that success comes from working together. Everyone has a role to play, and it’s the essential partnerships across our company that are crucial to our customers’ success and our growth as a business.
We’re truly a team. Working in close partnership, we bring wide-ranging talents together in powerful collaborations. We think innovatively, share our knowledge generously, and constantly learn from our colleagues. We’re proud of the success we achieve every day, but we never stop challenging ourselves and encouraging each other. Together, we go further and imagine an even brighter future.
Whatever your career journey, we’ll help you find the right path. Through our training courses, mentorship, and continuous support, you’ll get everything you need to thrive. At Epicor, your success is our success. And that success really matters, because we’re the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses—the hardworking companies who make, move, and sell the things the world needs.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement:
At Epicor, we strive to create a welcoming, inclusive, and diverse workplace every day. Bring the whole and real you—that’s who we’re interested in. If you’re interested in this role but your experience and current skillset don’t match every qualification of the job description, that’s okay! We encourage you to apply anyway. Learning and sharing our knowledge keeps us all moving forward. You just might be the right fit and gain new skills new along the way.